Christian Songs Been Jamming to Thousand Foot Krutch Lately

Thousand Foot Krutch Songs, I've really been diggin TFK lately. Thought I'd post a couple of videos from the excellent Christian rock band.

Here is an older one Rawkfist from the Thousand Foot Krutch album "Phenomenon." Someone on you tube was nice enough to upload it.



Thousand Foot Krutch Songs - Rawkfist



Rawkfist is great but this new one "Fire it Up" is really good too. I hate to admit but I haven't added "Welcome to the Masquerade" to my disc collection just yet but I will have to get it.

Thousand Foot Krutch Songs - Fire it Up





Thousand Foot Krutch lyrics can be inspiring and thought provoking. They are a talented Christian rock band and its nice to hear them featured in anything from video games to movie trailers.

No comments:

God Songs Blog